By Mark Summerfield
Qt has developed right into a remarkably robust answer for cross-platform computing device, net, and cellular improvement. notwithstanding, even the main skilled Qt programmers in simple terms use a fragment of its functions. furthermore, functional information regarding Qt’s most recent gains has been scarce—until now.
Advanced Qt Programming shows builders precisely the best way to take complete benefit of Qt 4.5’s and Qt 4.6’s Most worthy new APIs, software styles, and improvement practices. Authored through Qt professional Mark Summerfield, this booklet concentrates on recommendations that provide the main energy and adaptability with the least additional complexity.
Summerfield focuses in particular on model/view and graphics/view programming, hybrid desktop/Web purposes, threading, and functions incorporating media and wealthy textual content. all through, he provides lifelike, downloadable code examples, all proven on home windows, Mac OS X, and Linux utilizing Qt 4.6 (and such a lot confirmed on Qt 4.5) and designed to expect destiny models of Qt. The book
- Walks via utilizing Qt with WebKit to create leading edge hybrid desktop/Internet functions
- Shows how one can use the Phonon framework to construct strong multimedia purposes
- Presents cutting-edge innovations for utilizing model/view desk and tree versions, QStandardItemModels, delegates, and perspectives, and for growing customized desk and tree types, delegates, and perspectives
- Explains the right way to write more advantageous threaded courses with the QtConcurrent module and with the QThread type
- Includes particular assurance of constructing wealthy textual content editors and records
- Thoroughly covers graphics/view programming: structure, home windows, widgets, layouts, scenes, and extra
- Introduces Qt 4.6’s strong animation and nation laptop frameworks
Read Online or Download Advanced Qt Programming: Creating Great Software with C++ and Qt 4 (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development) PDF
Best object oriented design books
Masking the most recent in Java applied sciences, Object-Oriented Programming and Java teaches the topic in a scientific, fundamentals-first technique. It starts with the outline of real-world item interplay eventualities and explains how they are often translated, represented and accomplished utilizing object-oriented programming paradigm.
The Object-Oriented suggestion approach, Fourth variation An creation to object-oriented recommendations for builders seeking to grasp glossy software practices Object-oriented programming (OOP) is the basis of contemporary programming languages, together with C++, Java, C#, visible simple . web, Ruby, and Objective-C.
•284 C# Interview Questions •78 HR Interview Questions •Real existence state of affairs dependent questions•Strategies to reply to interview questions•2 flair TestsC# Interview Questions you will probably Be requested is an ideal better half to face forward above the remainder in today’s aggressive task marketplace. instead of facing entire, textbook-sized reference courses, this ebook comprises simply the data required instantly for task seek to construct an IT profession.
Sie möchten die Schlüsselspezifikationen der Java EE 6-Plattform schnell und unkompliziert kennenlernen? Dann ist dieses Taschenbuch genau das Richtige für Sie. Es bietet einen Überblick über die wichtigsten Technologien, die auf der Plattform eingesetzt werden, sowie leicht verständliche Codebeispiele, die Ihnen demonstrieren, wie Java EE 6 die Entwicklung von internet- und Enterprise-Anwendungen drastisch vereinfacht.
- Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture For Dummies
- C# and XML Primer
- Learning C++ Functional Programming
- Eclipse 4 Plug-in Development by Example Beginner's Guide
- C Primer Plus
- Guide to Java: A Concise Introduction to Programming (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science)
Additional resources for Advanced Qt Programming: Creating Great Software with C++ and Qt 4 (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development)
Advanced Qt Programming: Creating Great Software with C++ and Qt 4 (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development) by Mark Summerfield